2 Tbsplime juice (or lemon juice)
1 1/2 call purpose flour
2 tspbaking powder
*BLACKCURRANT SUBSTITUTES: ELDERBERRIES OR BLUEBERRIES OR RED CURRANTS OR GOOSEBERRIES
How to Make Blackcurrant Muffins
- Preheat the oven to 350F (180C). Wash the Blackcurrants and set aside.
- In a bowl, beat the softened butter and sugar to create a cream. Add the eggs, lime juice and yogurt. Stir with a whisk to obtain a smooth mixture.
- In another bowl, sift together the flour and baking powder. Add the liquid preparation and mix gently.
- Add the blackcurrants, folding the dough gently with a spatula.
- Pour into molds. Bake 35 minutes.