1 big can(s)nestle cream 14oz(300g)
1 big can(s)condensed milk (396g)
1 big can(s)evaporated milk
1 cgranulated white sugar
1/2 chersheys or ricoa unsweetened chocolate, melt in a 1 cup hot water
4 pkgknox unflavored gelatin
How to Make BLACK SAMBO
- First Layer:
- melt 2 packs of knox in 1/2 cold water
- mix nestle cream and condensed milk in a pan under low fire
- add the melted knox to the nestle cream and condensed milk mixture and continue stirring for about 10 minutes under low fire
- place half of a mixture in 13x9 pan ( if u want to make 4 layers) and let it cool.
- refrigerate for at least 2 hours before adding the next layer. or freeze for 15 minutes for fast results. make sure that it is already formed before you pour the next layer.
- Second Layer:
-melt 2 packs of knox in 1/2 cold water
- mix evaporated milk, sugar, and melted chocolate in a pan under low fire
- add the melted knox to the milk, sugar and chocolate mixture and continue stirring for 10 minutes under low fire
- set aside mixture and let it cool. When it is cool enough place the mixture on top of the first layer and refrigerate. you can make 2 or 4 layers.