Black Cherry Mini Cheesecakes
1 can(s)duncan hines frosting creations starter
1 pkgduncan hines flavor packet cherry vanilla
1 can(s)dark pitted cherries in juice
12 ozsoftened cream cheese
1 tsplemon juice
1 tspcherry juice from canned fruit
1/2 csour cream
How to Make Black Cherry Mini Cheesecakes
- Pour pack of Duncan Hines® Frosting Creations™ Cherry Vanilla Flavor Mix into can of Duncan Hines® Frosting Creations™ Frosting Starter. Stir until evenly blended
- Open and drain the can of cherries (need 1 tsp for batter)
- Mix the softened cream cheese with sugar until blended.
- Add the lemon juice and cherry juice
- Mix until incorporated. Next add the eggs one at a time.
- Scrape the side of the bowl and blend the eggs totally in.
- Stir in the sour cream.
- Line 2 cupcake pans with liners. Place one vanilla wafer in bottom of each paper.
Using an ice cream scoop, fill each cupcake 3/4 full with batter.
- Place 2 cherries on top of the batter of each cupcake. These will bake into the cake.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Bake the cakes 20-25 minutes.
- Allow cakes to cool completely. Place in refrigerator overnight if possible. When ready to serve, pipe the cherry frosting on each cake and eat!