BIBINGKA - FILIPINO DESSERT
Jo Anne Sugimoto
How to Make BIBINGKA - FILIPINO DESSERT
- Mix together the mochiko and baking powder, set aside.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the coconut milk, fresh milk and vanilla extract.
- In a large bowl, cream together butter and sugar. Add eggs one at a time, beat well after each egg addition.
- Add alternately into the creamed mixture, the mochiko mixture and the milk mixture and mix thoroughly until smooth.
- Pour the batter into a greased 9x13 inch pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
- Cool before cutting.