Best No-Bake Cheesecake Ever
How to Make Best No-Bake Cheesecake Ever
- 1Prepare an 8-inch cake pan or spring-form pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- 2Using a stand mixer with the flat beat blade- combine softened cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk and vanilla flavoring on low until mixed. Then on medium until light and fluffy.
- 3While mixer is working, sprinkle one envelope Knox Gelatin on top of cold water until softened. Pour on the boiling water and stir until completely dissolved and clear.
- 4With mixer on medium speed, gradually and slowly pour dissolved gelatin into cream cheese mixture then gradually add vanilla
- 5When cream cheese mixture is thoroughly mixed (has NO LUMPS and looks light and fluffy) pour into prepared cake pan.
- 6Place cheesecake in frig for 6 hours, overnight, or until set.
- 7To serve: top with sliced, fresh strawberries or peaches! YUM!
- 8Be creative: add 1/2 cup natural peanut butter and top with jam or or add 1 cup canned pumpkin (not the canned pie mix) & 2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice mix to the cream cheese batter before the gelatin