Best Brownies EVER
- 1 1/2 stick
- butter, cubed
- 6 oz
- semi-sweet baking chocolate
- 3/4 c
- all purpose flour
- 6 Tbsp
- hershey special dark cocoa powder
- 1 tsp
- baking powder
- 1/4 tsp
- 1 1/2 c
- 2 tsp
- vanilla extract
How to Make Best Brownies EVER
- 1Preheat oven to 350 F.
- 2Grease and flour 9 inch baking pan.
- 3Put the butter and chocolate in a microwavable bowl and microwave until melted, about 1 ½ minutes, stirring every 30 seconds.
- 4In a bowl, whisk together flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt then set aside.
- 5In a separate bowl, whisk together eggs, sugar and vanilla until well combined.
- 6Add chocolate and butter mixture, whisk just until combined.
- 7Finally, add the dry ingredients and blend until all is combined.
- 8Spread into baking pan and bake for 30 – 40 minutes until top is shiny and toothpick inserted into middle comes out clean.