Best Brownies EVER
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 1/2 stickbutter, cubed
6 ozsemi-sweet baking chocolate
3/4 call purpose flour
6 Tbsphershey special dark cocoa powder
1 tspbaking powder
1 1/2 csugar
2 tspvanilla extract
How to Make Best Brownies EVER
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Grease and flour 9 inch baking pan.
- Put the butter and chocolate in a microwavable bowl and microwave until melted, about 1 ½ minutes, stirring every 30 seconds.
- In a bowl, whisk together flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt then set aside.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together eggs, sugar and vanilla until well combined.
- Add chocolate and butter mixture, whisk just until combined.
- Finally, add the dry ingredients and blend until all is combined.
- Spread into baking pan and bake for 30 – 40 minutes until top is shiny and toothpick inserted into middle comes out clean.