★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 1/2 c
- boiling water (do not add cold water) you can also use juices in its place such as orange, apple, pineapple, cranberry or white grape
- 1 pkg
- (8-serving size) or 2 pkg (4-serving size) jell-o brand gelatin dessert any flavor
How to Make Basic Egg Jiggler (JELL-O)
- 1Oil egg mold using paper towel dipped in vegetable oil, lightly wipe inside of both sides of mold and along rims, or spray lightly. Close mold, matching up the rims of the mold halves.
- 2Press together top and bottom of mold until you hear a firm snap. Inspect to make sure it is firmly sealed.
- 3Stir boiling water or juice into gelatinin medium bowl at least 2 minutes until completely dissolved. Pour into measuring cup with pour spout. Carefully pour into mold through fill-holes until each mold is filled just to the top of the mold shape.
- 4Refrigerate at least 3 hours or until firm.
- 5Unmold your jigglers, open mold using a dull flat knife to gently pry between each molded shape. Do not open mold by pulling the handles apart. Turn mold over and shake gently release. "DO NOT SWALLOW JIGGLER WHOLE"