★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1/2 c
- creamy reduced fat peanut butter
- 1 pkg
- (4 serving size) sugar free fat free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 c
- low fat milk
- ripe banana, sliced
- 1/4 c
- chopped walnuts or pecans
- smuckers sundae syrup sugar free chocolate flavored syrup
How to Make Banana Topped Peanut Butter Pudding Parfaits
- 1combine peanut butter and pudding mix in medium bowl. add about 1/2 cup milk, whisk until smooth. add another 1/2 cup milk, whisking until smooth. add remaining milk, whisk until smooth.
- 2spoon half of pudding mixture evenly into 4 parfait glasses. top evenly with half the banana slices and 2/3 of the walnuts.
- 3top with remaining pudding mixture. chill. just before serving, top with remaining banana slices. drizzle with chocolate or caramel syrup. garnish with remaining walnuts.