Banana Cheesecake with Cookie Crumb Crust
How to Make Banana Cheesecake with Cookie Crumb Crust
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Melt butter in microwave. (I did 30 seconds and then 30 more seconds.)
- Combine cookie crumbs and butter and press into the bottom of an 8 x 8 baking dish or pan.
- Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes. Cool.
- Slice bananas and place slices over crumbs in pan.
- Make Cheesecake according to package directions and spread over bananas. May top with cool whip or whipped cream, if desired. Chill.
- NOTE: Package directions call for 2 3/4 cups milk, but another time I would use less for a firmer cheesecake.