Banana Bliss Squares
- 1 1/2 stick
- chilled butter
- 1 1/2 c
- all-purpose flour
- 1 c
- chopped pecans (i used walnuts)
- 8 oz
- pkg cream cheese, softened
- 1 c
- confectioners' sugar
- 16 oz
- container cool whip or other frozen whipped topping
- 4 serving pkgs banana instant pudding and pie filling
- 3 c
- ripe bananas (i only used 3)
How to Make Banana Bliss Squares
- 1Coat a 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- 2With a pastry blender, cut the butter and flour until mixture is crumbly. Add 1/2 C of the pecans and mix well. Press mixture into the bottom of the prepared pan. Bake for 15 minutes or until the crust is a light golden color. Remove from the oven and let the crust cool completely.
- 3In a mixing bowl, beat together the cream cheese and confectioners' sugar with an electric beater on medium speed until well combined. Add half of the whipped topping; mix well. Spread over cooled crust with a spatula.
- 4Cut bananas into thin slices and arrange them in a single layer over the cream cheese layer.
- 5In a mixing bowl, combine pudding mix and milk with an electric beater on medium speed. Beat until the mixture looks like pudding. Spoon the pudding over the bananas and spread with a spatula. Top with the remaining whipped topping and sprinkle the remaining nuts on top. Cover and chill in the refrigerator for at least a hour.