Banana Bliss Squares
1 1/2 stickchilled butter
1 1/2 call-purpose flour
1 cchopped pecans (i used walnuts)
8 ozpkg cream cheese, softened
1 cconfectioners' sugar
16 ozcontainer cool whip or other frozen whipped topping
24 serving pkgs banana instant pudding and pie filling
4ripe bananas (i only used 3)
How to Make Banana Bliss Squares
- Coat a 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- With a pastry blender, cut the butter and flour until mixture is crumbly. Add 1/2 C of the pecans and mix well. Press mixture into the bottom of the prepared pan. Bake for 15 minutes or until the crust is a light golden color. Remove from the oven and let the crust cool completely.
- In a mixing bowl, beat together the cream cheese and confectioners' sugar with an electric beater on medium speed until well combined. Add half of the whipped topping; mix well. Spread over cooled crust with a spatula.
- Cut bananas into thin slices and arrange them in a single layer over the cream cheese layer.
- In a mixing bowl, combine pudding mix and milk with an electric beater on medium speed. Beat until the mixture looks like pudding. Spoon the pudding over the bananas and spread with a spatula. Top with the remaining whipped topping and sprinkle the remaining nuts on top. Cover and chill in the refrigerator for at least a hour.