Aunty Ann's Million Dollar Fudge
- 12 oz package hershey's semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 4 oz bars german sweet cooking chocolate, cut into small pieces
- 7 oz jar kraft marshmallow cream
- 2 c
- walnuts, broken
- 4 1/2 c
- pinch of salt
- 2 Tbsp
- butter, plus more for pan
- 13 oz can evaporated milk
How to Make Aunty Ann's Million Dollar Fudge
- 1Butter 13x9x2-inch pan. Combine chocolate chips, German chocolate, marshmallow cream and nuts in bowl. Set aside.
- 2In heavy saucepan combine sugar, salt, butter and evaporated milk. Let stand about 5 minutes. Heat to boiling, stirring constantly. Boil 7 1/2 minutes after it has a good start to boil. Pour at once over chocolate mixture Stir vigorously until chocolate has melted and mixture is smooth and creamy.
- 3Pour into prepared pan. Let stand several hours or overnight to set. Cut into squares. Store, tightly covered. Freezes well.