☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 smallsugar-free cherry jello
24 oznatural applesauce
10 ozdiet sprite, diet 7-up or diet ginger ale
·lite cool whip
How to Make Applesauce Ring (for diabetics)
- Spray copper mold with Pam.
- Mix Jello and applesauce. Heat until bubbly. Remove from heat.
- Add liquid. (it is a 12 oz. can less 1/4 cup to equal 10 oz.) (just drink the 1/4 cup)
Mix well and pour into copper mold. Put in refrigerator.
- When congealed, flop over onto plate and put Cool Whip in center.
- For regular recipe: use regular Jello, regular applesauce and regular 7-up, Sprite or Ginger Ale)