- 1 1/2 c
- 1/2 c
- butter or margarine, softened
- 2 c
- all purpose flour
- 1 tsp
- baking powder
- 1/2 tsp
- baking soda
- 1/4 tsp
- 1 1/2 tsp
- 1 c
- 2 Tbsp
- of sugar and cinnamon mixed for topping if desired
How to Make Applesauce Muffins
- 1In a mixing bowl cream sugar and butter, add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- 2Combine dry ingredients, add to the creamed mixture alternately with applesauce. Mix just until combined.
- 3Fill greased or paper lined muffin cups.
If desired sprinkle the top of each with the cinnamon and sugar mixture.
Bake at 350 for 20 - 35 minutes