Apple Pie Sopapilla Cheesecake
2 can(s)pillsbury crescent dough sheets
2 pkg8 oz. cream cheese, softened
1 cwhite sugar
2 can(s)apple pie filling
1/2 cwhite sugar
3 Tbspbutter - melted
How to Make Apple Pie Sopapilla Cheesecake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, prepare 9"x13" pan with cooking spray.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until well mixed and fluffy.
- Unroll one can of crescent dough sheets onto bottom of pan. Spread cream cheese mixture over dough.
- Top with both cans of Apple Pie Filling and spread to cover. Add last sheet of crescent dough to cover the filling to the edges.
- Melt butter. Mix Sugar and cinnamon together. Brush melted butter over top of dough and cut numerous slits to vent while cooking. Top with cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Bake for approx. 30 minutes until top is firm and golden brown.
- Cool for about an hour, cover and refrigerate until firmly set and chilled. Cut and serve.