Best part is you only use 1 measuring cup so hardly any dishes to wash :)
How to Make Apple Enchiladas
- Spoon about one heaping quarter cup of pie filling evenly down the center of each tortilla
- Sprinkle with cinnamon, roll up, tucking in edges; place seam side down in prepared dish.
- In medium saucepan over medium heat, combine butter,white sugar, brown sugar and water. Bring to a boil stiring constantly, reduce heat and simmer 3 minutes.
- Pour sauce over enchiladas and let stand 45 minutes
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes, or until golden (she doesn't say what temp the oven should be on but I am guessing 350/400 (I will let you know once I try them)
- Serve with Vanilla Ice cream !!