Apple Crisp with Pumpkin Spice
3apples (i used cortland)
1/2 Tbsppumpkin pie spice
1 1/4 calmond meal
1 cbrown sugar
1 Tbsppumpkin pie spice
1/4 cbutter, cut into cubes
How to Make Apple Crisp with Pumpkin Spice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Slice apples into thin pieces (be sure to peel, core, and remove seeds)
- Mix apples in bowl with pumpkin pie spice, sugar, and a few drops of lemon juice. Spread apples into a small baking pan or casserole dish.
- Mix almond meal, brown sugar, pumpkin pie spice in a small bowl.
- Add cubes of butter into almond meal mixture and mix gently, it's okay if you don't combine all the butter all the way.
- Sprinkle the almond meal mixture over the apples; spread evenly, try to place butter cubes spaced out over the apples
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes, or until the apples are tender.