Apple CinnaCheesecake Cups
1 box1 box no bake cheesecake mix (you won't use the pie crust mix if it comes with it)
1 box1 can cinnamon rolls with cheese cream frosting
1 can(s)apple pie filling
1 1/2 cwalnuts, crushed
How to Make Apple CinnaCheesecake Cups
- Make cheesecake according to package directions, omitting the crust. Stir in 1 cup apple pie filling and refrigerate.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Butter a muffin pan (that holds 12) with nonstick spray or butter.
- Remove cinnamon rolls from can and half each.
- Using your hands, form each cinnamon roll into a flat circle and place each one into muffin pan, bake for 15 minutes, let cool for 5 minutes and press each one down in the center to form a well.