- 1 prepared angel food cake
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 packages whipped topping mix,(like dream whip)
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 can(s)
- cherry pie filling or blueberry pie filling
How to Make Angel Food Delight
- 1Tear angel food cake into bite-size pieces and place in mixing bowl.
- 2In a separate bowl, cream softened cream cheese, add whipped topping mix, milk and powdered sugar. Beat until smooth.
- 3Fold mixture into cake pieces and spread in 9x13 inch dish. Top with pie filling (your choice) and refrigerate several hours or overnight.