All the Good Stuff in One Bar
Sandra Still Carstensen
2 stickbutter, melted
1-1/2 call purpose flour
4 Tbspcocoa powder
7 ozmarshmellow cream
1 cbutterscotch chips
1 cchocolate chips
1 cpeanut butter
3 crice krispies
How to Make All the Good Stuff in One Bar
- Melt the butter and add the sugar.
- Mix together and stir in eggs, flour, cocoa and salt.
- Spray a jelly roll pan with Baking Pam and spread mixture on pan. Bake for 20 minutes.
- When finished baking spread with a 7 oz. jar of Marshmellow cream that has been microwaved for 10-20 seconds. It will spread a lot easier after being microwaved.
- Let this all cool completely
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt the butterscotch chips, chocolate chips and peanut butter. Fold in the Rice Krispies and spread on top of the cooled bars.
- Cool completely before cutting into small squares.