How to Make Oreo Fluff
- Make Instant pudding according to package directions- the recipe turns out best if you use 2% milk. I usually use a little less than the 2 full cups.
- Carefully fold in the tub of extra creamy cool whip
- Crush up Double Stuf Oreos and fold them in. I use about 2 rows of the oreos out of the package and break them into quarters or a little smaller.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours.
- Edit as you like, but my sister-in-law and I have spent a lot of time making this different ways and with different ingredients, and this always turns out the absolute best for us! Good luck!