14-oz can(s)sweetened condensed milk
12-oz can(s)evaporated milk or a 1 1/2 cup of half & half
1 or more tspvanilla flavoring (adjust to taste)
2 Tbspsugar (adjust to taste)
·optional--chocolate syrup for a different flavor
How to Make Wendy's Creamy Snow Cream
- Make this nectar in a jar so you can make just small batches of snow cream at a time. You can keep the jar out in the snow until you need another cup.
- Exact measurements are not important, but the measurements here will help you get started.
- Start with a big (24-ounce) mason jar.Pour in the jar the sweetened condensed milk, the evaporated milk ( or the half & half about 1 1/2 cups). Gather a bowl of clean fluffy snow ( icy snow won't do).
- Add in a capful of vanilla ( or more to taste).Add a little sugar (maybe two tablespoons to start, then taste.) Put the lid on and shake, shake, shake!
- Put a few scoops of snow into a bowl or cup. Pour a little of the cream at a time over fluffy snow. Add more cream and stir until it is as thick or thin as you like it. We like ours custardy and thick enough to eat with a spoon. But it's just as dang good if thinner and sippable. Drizzle chocolate syrup over it. Yummy!!!