By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 5 c
- watermelon, seeded, cubed
- 3/4 c
- 1 Tbsp
- lemon juice
- 1 pkg
- unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 c
- 12 oz
- evaporated skim milk
How to Make Watermelon Sherbet
- 1Combine first 3 ingredients; cover and chill 30 minutes.
- 2Place watermelon mixture in container of an electric blender or food processor.
- 3Top with cover, and process until smooth; set aside.
- 4Sprinkle gelatin over water in a small saucepan; let stand 1 minute.
- 5Cook over medium heat, stirring until gelatin dissolves; remove from heat.
- 6Combine watermelon mixture, gelatin and milk.
- 7Pour into freezer container of a 5-quart hand-turned or electric freezer.
- 8Freeze mixture according to manufactuer's instructions.