By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
5 cwatermelon, seeded, cubed
1 Tbsplemon juice
1 pkgunflavored gelatin
12 ozevaporated skim milk
How to Make Watermelon Sherbet
- Combine first 3 ingredients; cover and chill 30 minutes.
- Place watermelon mixture in container of an electric blender or food processor.
- Top with cover, and process until smooth; set aside.
- Sprinkle gelatin over water in a small saucepan; let stand 1 minute.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring until gelatin dissolves; remove from heat.
- Combine watermelon mixture, gelatin and milk.
- Pour into freezer container of a 5-quart hand-turned or electric freezer.
- Freeze mixture according to manufactuer's instructions.