Unfried Ice Cream!
How to Make Unfried Ice Cream!
- Line a small tray with freezer paper.
- Scoop out icecream and form into balls
- Place icecream balls in the freezer until firm.
- Melt butter in a medium skillet over medium heat, then stir in graham cracker crumbs and cinnamon and cook stirring constantly for 5 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from heat
- Transfer the graham cracker crumbs into a shallow dish and allow to cool.
- Once crumbs have cooled, place ice cream ball into crumbs and roll until icecream balls are evenly coated with crumbs.