Unfried Fried Ice Cream
How to Make Unfried Fried Ice Cream
- Scoop frozen ice cream out onto waxed paper lined baking sheet and place in freezer for an hour, or until hardened
- Meanwhile, place cereal in gallon zipper bag and crush
- Melt butter in microwave and stir in sugar and cinnamon, then pour into bag with cereal and seal. Knead with hands until well mixed.
- Pour cereal onto a lined baking sheet and place in the oven at 350 degrees, just until toasted about five minutes. Watch as cereal can burn easily
- Remove cereal from oven and allow to cool. Roll hardened ice cream balls in mixture, pressing lightly as you do so.
- Place coated ice cream in 9x13 dish and return to freezer or serve immediately with honey drizzled on and top with whipped cream and a cherry