Unforgetable Brazilian ice cream
Gisele de Paola
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 can(s)condensed milk
1 clow fat milk
3 largeegg yolks
1 pinchvanilla powder
1 cconfectioners' sugar
1 can(s)cream milk
3 largebeated egg whites
1 cof plain milk
2 Tbspof chocolate powder
How to Make Unforgetable Brazilian ice cream
- First,separate the yolks and egg whites.Put the egg yolks in a bowl,beat them with a fork and seive the hard parts off.
- Using a sioux pan,mix softly the yolks,the condensed milk and the milk itself.Add the vanilla powder. Go along soft heat,mixing gently until the mixture is creamy and plain.Set aside in order to cool.
- Using a mixer,make the white eggs turn into snow picks,add the sugar and then the skim milk.
- In a pan,put 1 glass of milk,2 spoons of chocolate powder and wait until it starts to boil.
- Get a baking sheet with a whole in the middle,the ones used for pudims,and pour the liquid chocolate mixture.Mix the 2 parts prepared before until it´s one soft and plain cream and drop over the liquid sauce.
- Cover the sheet with specific frezzer
plastic or even tin foil,and put in the freezer for at least 3 hours or up to the mixture gets hard enough.
- At least 15 minutes before serving,take it out from the freezer and drop the sheet upside down over a beautiful dessert plate which must be a little deep in order to help the serving and the keeping.Remember that´s ice cream and it melts...
- If the day is cold , take the dessert beforehand,at least 30 minutes,and check the process of its melting in order to serve at the right time.The liquid chocolate sauce becomes a thick sauce,but if you prefer you can simply add ready chocolate sauce at the moment of serving.
- Be prepared for the smiles and congrats!!!!!