- 1/2 gal
- cinnamon ice cream
- 2 c
- coconut, flaked, sweetened
- chocolate syrup, made or purchased
How to Make Toasted Snowballs in Chocolate Sauce
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spread sweetened coconut on a cookie sheet and bake 5-10 minutes (watch closely) stir occassionaly until toasted.
- 2Wash hands thoroughly, then scoop out a ball of ice cream with your ice cream scoop, and form a "snowball".
- 3Roll each "snowball" in the toasted coconut. Store tightly covered in the freezer until ready to serve. When ready to serve, place each snowball on a separate plate in a puddle of chocolate sauce.
- 4You can use premium vanilla ice cream with plain white flaked coconut, and make holly/w/berry decoration out of royal icing to put on each, or make a snowman with the customary attire!