"Taco" Ice Cream Dessert
- 1 can(s)
- vanilla frosting
- 1 pkg
- ( 4 doz) ladyfingers
- 1/2 gal
- ice-cream-any flavor, i used vanilla
- chocolate candy bar, shaved
- 1/2 c
- strawberries, chopped
- 1/2 c
- 1 c
- whipped cream
How to Make "Taco" Ice Cream Dessert
- 1Place ladyfingers around and on the bottom of a 9 inch springform pan.
- 2Soften ice-cream by stirring but don't melt. Scoop into the pan and smooth the top. Cover with saran wrap and freeze for at least two hours.
- 3Color coconut with orange food coloring.
- 4When ready to serve, remove from springform.
sprinkle with chocolate shavings, coconut,strawberries and top with whipped cream.
- 5With a pastry bag and a flat tip, randomly add green frosting for the lettuce.