Strawberry Whipped Delight
- 1/4 c
- lemon juice concentrate
- 14 oz
- sweetened condensed milk
- 1 pkg
- frozen whipped cream
- 2 c
- strawberries for decoration, cut or diced
- 2 Tbsp
- butter, melted
- oreo cookies, including cream filling
How to Make Strawberry Whipped Delight
- 1Place cookies into a processessor and blend them till well crumbled. Then add melted butter and mix till well coated.
- 2Place Cookie/Butter Mixture into a 9" spring pan and press down till a nice even crust is created. Set aside.
- 3Place the 2 cups of strawberries into the food processessor and blend till slightly chunky, Not liquified, add the lemon juice and Condensed Milk and mix using a spatula, then add the thawed whippedd cream and fold ingredients together with the spatula.
- 4Add the strawberry mixture to the springpan on top of the cookie crust and evenly distribute the mixture to make a nice layer.
- 5Place the cake into the freezer overnight to set. When ready to serve have your extra strawberries ready to go by cutting them to make your desired look and place on top of cake just before serving. If you place the strawberries on top and back into the freezer the strawberries will not thaw as fast as the cake.
- 6I use the spring pan because it makes it easy to serve by just popping the spring and serving it right on the glass plate, you may need to use a towel ringed in hot water and used to brush the ring to unfreeze it enough to remove the cake.