Strawberry Italian Ice1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 ptstrawberries, fresh, hulled
2 tspfresh lemon juice
2 cice cubes
How to Make Strawberry Italian Ice
- Put a 9 or 10-inch metal cake pan in the freezer.
- In a blender, blend the strawberries, sugar and lemon juice until the mixture is smooth and the sugar is dissolved.
- Add the ice cubes, blend the mixture until it is smooth, and pour it into the cold pan.
- Freeze the mixture for 30 to 40 minutes, or until it is frozen around the edge, but still soft in the center.
- Stir the strawberry ice, mashing the frozen parts with a fork, and spoon it into 2 bowls.