Srawberry Whipped Sensation
How to Make Srawberry Whipped Sensation
- Shape foil onto outside of 8x4-inch loaf pan. Line the inside of the pan with the shaped foil, with ends extending over the sides.
- Mash 2 cups of the strawberries in large bowl. Stir in condensed milk and juice.
- Stir 2 cups of the whipped topping into strawberry mixture. Pour into prepared pan.
- Finely chop cookies. Combine cookies and butter. Spoon over whipped topping mixture in pan.
- Cover cookie mixture with ends of foil and gently press cookie mixture into whipped topping mixture. Freeze 6 hours or until firm.
- Invert dessert onto serving plate when ready to serve; remove pan and foil. Spread remaining whipped topping onto top and sides of dessert.
- Slice remaining strawberries; arrange on dessert. Store leftovers in freezer.