Srawberry Whipped Sensation
How to Make Srawberry Whipped Sensation
- 1Shape foil onto outside of 8x4-inch loaf pan. Line the inside of the pan with the shaped foil, with ends extending over the sides.
- 2Mash 2 cups of the strawberries in large bowl. Stir in condensed milk and juice.
- 3Stir 2 cups of the whipped topping into strawberry mixture. Pour into prepared pan.
- 4Finely chop cookies. Combine cookies and butter. Spoon over whipped topping mixture in pan.
- 5Cover cookie mixture with ends of foil and gently press cookie mixture into whipped topping mixture. Freeze 6 hours or until firm.
- 6Invert dessert onto serving plate when ready to serve; remove pan and foil. Spread remaining whipped topping onto top and sides of dessert.
- 7Slice remaining strawberries; arrange on dessert. Store leftovers in freezer.