☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 8 c
- root beer
- 1 pt
- vanilla ice cream
How to Make Root Beer Granita Float
- 1Pour 4 cups root beer into 13x9x2-inch baking pan; freeze until set, about 4 hours or overnight.
- 2Meanwhile, boil remaining 4 cups root beer in large saucepan until reduced to 1/2 cup, about 30 minutes. Cool root beer syrup.
- 3Using tines of fork, scrape frozen root beer into icy flakes, then mix gently in pan to blend.
- 4Spoon 3/4 cup root beer granita into each of 6 clear glasses or dessert cups.
- 5Top granita with scoop of ice cream. Drizzle each with 4 teaspoons root beer syrup and serve.