☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 pkg
- (3oz) jell-o cherry flavored gelatin
- 1 c
- sugar, divided
- 2 c
- boiling water, divided
- ice cubes
- 2 c
- cold water, divided
- 1 pkg
- (3oz) jell-o berry blue flavor gelatin
- tub (8oz) cool whip whiped topping, thawed
How to Make rocket pops
- 1combine dry cherry gelatin mix and 1/2 cup of the sugar in a medium bowl. add 1 cup of the boiling water; stir at least 2 minutes, until gelatin is completely dissolved. add enough ice cubes to 1 cup cold water to measure 2 cups. add to gelatin; stir until ice is completely melted. pour evenly into 16 (5oz) plastic or paper cups, adding about 1/4 cup of gelatin to each cup. freeze 1 hour.
- 2meanwhile , combine dry blue gelatin mix and remaining 1/2 cup sugar in medium bowl. add remaining 1 cup boiling water; stir at least 2 minutes. until gelatin is completely dissolved. add enough ice cubes to remaining 1 cup cold water to measure 2 cups. add to gelatin; stir until ice is completely melted. refridgerate 1 hour.
- 3spoon about 3 tbsp. cool whip over fed gelatin in each cup; top evenly with blue gelatin, adding about 1/4 cup of the gelatin to each cup. freeze 1 hour or almost firm. insert a wooden pop stick or plastic spoon into center of each cup for handle, freeze an additional 4 hour or overnight. to remove pops from cups, place bottoms of cups under warm water for 16 sec. press firmly on bottom cups to remove(do not twist or pull pop stick) store leftover pops in freezor.