★★★★★ 1 vote5
- container (6 oz) yoplait light fat free raspberry lemonade yogurt
- 1/2 c
- frozen raspberries
- paper cups (5 oz size)
- containers (6 oz each) yoplait light fat free very vanilla yogurt
- flat wooden sticks with round ends
How to Make Raspberry Lemonade Ice Pops
- 1in blender, place raspberry lemonade yogurt and frozen raspberries. cover, blend on medium speed until smooth.
- 2divide raspberry mixture evenly among paper cups. top with vanilla yogurt. place cups in freezer about 20 minutes or until partially frozen. insert 1 stick in each cup. freeze 1-1/2-2 hours longer or until completely frozen.
- 3to eat, peel off paper cups.