Raspberry Lemonade Freeze
We loved the combination of the raspberries and the lemonade ice cream. Our guests loved the lemonade ice cream, it is quite different and makes the dessert.
- 1 c
- graham crackers, crushed
- 1/4 c
- butter, melted
- 2 pt
- raspberry sherbet, softened (sorbet will work)
- 1 pt
- vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1/2 c
- frozen pink lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 c
- frozen whipped topping, thawed
- few drops red food color, if desired
FILLING AND TOPPING
How to Make Raspberry Lemonade Freeze
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line bottom and sides of 9-inch square pan with foil, leaving 1 inch of foil overhanging at 2 opposite sides of pan. In medium bowl, mix graham crackers and melted butter and pat the prepared pan. Bake about 10 minutes or until light brown. Cool completely.
- 2Spoon sherbet over crust; spread evenly. Place in freezer. In medium bowl, mix ice cream, lemonade concentrate, 1 cup whipped topping and the food color until well blended. Spread over sherbet. Freeze about 4 hours or until firm.
- 3Let stand at room temperature about 10 minutes before cutting. Remove dessert from pan, using foil to lift. Dip knife into hot water before cutting serving pieces. If desired, you can garnish with additional whipped topping and raspberries. Store in freezer.