Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream (weight watchers)
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 3/4 qt
- reduced fat vanilla ice cream or fat free vanilla frozen yogurt
- 1 can(s)
- (15oz) pumpkin puree
- 2 Tbsp
- brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 1/2 tsp
- pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp
- 8oz tub fat free cool whip
How to Make Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream (weight watchers)
- 1Place ice cream in refrigerator for 20 to 30 minutes or just until softened. In a large bowl combine pumpkin, brown sugar, pumpkin pie spice, and salt.
- 2Stir ice cream to soften; fold into pumpkin mixture. You may have to use a blender. Return ice cream mixture in the ice cream container and freeze at least 4 hours before serving.
- 3Before serving, top with whipped cream. Sprinkle with additional pumpkin pie spice, if desired. Makes 10 servings.