☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1frozen pie shell
15 ozpumpkin pie filling
14 ozsweetened condensed milk(1 cup)
2 cheavy cream
How to Make Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream
- Put a 9x5x3 metal loaf pan in freezer. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Sprinkle pie shell with cinnamon and sugar. Bake 12-14 minutes till golden. Cool then crumble in bowl.
- Whisk together pumpkin condensed milk and salt set aside.
- Whip the cream with electric mixer until stiff peaks form.
- Fold 1 cup of whipped cream into the condensed milk mixture till combined.Fold mixture into whipped cream till blended.
- Pour half of ice cream into chilled loaf pan and layer all but 1 cup of pie crust over icecream. Top with remaining icecream.
- Cover with plastic wrap and freeze till solid about 3 hours. To serve sprinkle with remaining pie crust.