How to Make Pumpkin Ice Cream
- 1in a pot, cook heavy cream and dark brown sugar on medium heat for 5 minutes or until sugar melts.
- 2gradually whisk 1/2 cup of the hot cream into the eggs and whip until smooth.
- 3pour the egg mixture back into the pot and cook for 5-6 minutes on medium do not boil.
- 4strain into a bowl and add 1 teaspoon vanilla. whisk in 1 cup canned pumpkin.
- 5cover with plastic wrap and chill until cold, 3 hours or overnight. run through your ice cream maker and freeze. serve with pumpkin pound cake.