Pretzel Nutella Ice Cream Bites
Note: I borrowed this picture will update with mine later.
- bag of snyder's butter snap pretzel (or any with similar shape, just not the twisted ones)
- 1 jar(s)
- vanilla ice cream (i like breyer's vanilla bean)
- crushed hazelnuts
How to Make Pretzel Nutella Ice Cream Bites
- 1Place a sheet of wax paper on a small freezer-safe plate or pan. Place about a dozen pretzels on the wax paper. You'll want to work in smallish batches, around 12, because the ice cream melts quickly. Smear some Nutella on a small amount of pretzels. Top with about a teaspoon of ice cream and place another pretzel on top
- 2Freeze for about an hour, or until they're solid. Again, working in small batches (and quickly) smear a little Nutella on one end and dip in crushed hazelnuts. You may want to return these to the freezer for a while to re-harden them. Or you can eat them right away.
- 3Please note: If you plan on making these and saving them, transfer them to a freezer bag so they don't end up tasting like the inside of your fridge.