- sleeves of ritz crackers crushed
- 1 stick
- butter or margerine melted
- regular packages of instant coconut pudding
- 1/2 c
- 1/2 gal
- pistachio ice cream
- cool whip (softened_
- 3/4 c
- coconut (toasted)
How to Make Pistachio Ice Cream Dessert
- 1Take ice cream out of freezer and place in a mixing bowl, allow to soften so it is easy to stir.
- 2Crush RITZ crackers to a fine consistency.
Melt butter or margarine.
- 3Mix together and press into a 9x13 cake pan
- 4Mix milk and pudding together slowly. Blend in softened ice cream and spread over RITZ crust. Allow to set up in refrigerator for an hour.
- 5Spread softened Cool Whip over Ice Cream and return to refrigerator.
- 6Toast coconut in 350 degree oven until nicely colored. WATCH CLOSELY. Remove from oven and spread over baking sheet until room temperature. Remove 9x13 pan from refrigerator and sprinkle coconut over the top. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve. I like to make it up the night before.