★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 c
- super fine sugar
- 1 1/2 c
- grated zest & juice of 2 limes
- small pineapple, peeled, cut into 1/4's and chopped
How to Make Pineapple-Lime Sherbet
- 1Put sugar and water into saucepan and heat gently, stirring until sugar has dissolved. Bring to boil and simmer for 10min.
- 2Stir in the zest and half of the lime juice. Remove from heat and let cool.
- 3Put pineapple into blender/processor and process until smooth. Add to cooled syrup with remaining lime juice.
- 4Pour into freezer-safe container and freeze until crystals have formed around the edges.
- 5Turn out into bowl and beat well with fork to break up any chunks.
- 6Return to freezer over night. Serve with sugar cookies! ;)