★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 pkg
- oreo cookies
- 1 6 oz. pkg
- milk chocolate chocolate chips
- 1/2 c
- eggs, beaten well
- 2 c
- powdered sugar
- 3/4 c
- dry roasted peanuts
- 1/2 gal
- vanilla ice cream, softened
How to Make Peanut Buster Dessert
- 1Crush cookies and spread in a 9 X 13 pan, saving 1/4 cup of crumbs for the topping.
- 2Melt chocolate chips and butter. Stir in eggs. Add powdered sugar and beat well.
- 3Sprinkle 1/2 of peanuts over the crumb mixture. Pour chocolate mixture over peanuts. Pour the rest of the peanuts on top of the chocolate mixture.
- 4Beat softened ice cream till soft enough to spread. Spread on top of chocolate mixture; add the rest of the crumbs and cover lightly with foil. Freeze until firm. Enjoy!