☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/2 galvanilla ice cream, low fat or less sugar
1 pkg8 oz oreo cookies, crushed to your liking
1 pkg8 oz cool whip, light
1/2 cpecans, chopped
·hot fudge sauce (optional)
How to Make Oreo Ice Cream Frozen Dessert
- Allow vanilla ice cream to soften for about 15-20 minutes.
- Once scoop-able, combine ice-cream and whipped topping in a large bowl & blend.
- Gently stir in the crushed Oreo cookies and pecans..
- Scoop the mixture into a 9x13 pan. Freeze.
- When ready to serve, cut into squares. Drizzle with hot fudge (optional). Enjoy!