By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
·peel of one orange, white part removed, julienned
2 corange juice, fresh
2 Tbspunsweetened orange juice concentrate
1 Tbspgrand marnier, optional
6orange shells, optional
How to Make Orange Sorbet
- Make a syrup by combining the water, sugar and orange peel in a non-corrosive pan and bring to a boil.
- Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let cool.
- Discard the orange peel.
- Combine the syrup, juice, juice concentrate and grand marnier.
- To freeze, follow the instructions for the lemon sorbet.
- To serve: Slice about 1/3 from the top of 6 large, smooth-skinned oranges and hollow them out.
- Pipe the sorbet from a pastry bag, fitted with a large star tip.
- Place each finished ice in the freezer until ready to serve.
- VARIATION: Replace the grand marnier with 2 tablespoons of either anisette or sambucca.