Orange Dream Squares
How to Make Orange Dream Squares
- 1Line 13 X 9 pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides of pan.
- 2Mix wafer crumbs and butter. Press firmly onto bottom of prepared pan; set aside until ready to use.
- 3Add milk to dry pudding mixes in medium bowl. Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes or until well blended.
- 4Gently stir in half of the whipped topping. Spoon evenly over crust.
- 5Refrigerate 10 minutes.
- 6Add remaining whipped topping to sherbet; stir with wire whisk until well blended. Spoon evenly over pudding layer; cover.
- 7Freeze at least 3 hours or overnight.
- 8Use foil handles to remove dessert from pan before cutting into squares to serve.
- 9Store leftover dessert in freezer.