Orange Dream Squares
How to Make Orange Dream Squares
- Line 13 X 9 pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides of pan.
- Mix wafer crumbs and butter. Press firmly onto bottom of prepared pan; set aside until ready to use.
- Add milk to dry pudding mixes in medium bowl. Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes or until well blended.
- Gently stir in half of the whipped topping. Spoon evenly over crust.
- Refrigerate 10 minutes.
- Add remaining whipped topping to sherbet; stir with wire whisk until well blended. Spoon evenly over pudding layer; cover.
- Freeze at least 3 hours or overnight.
- Use foil handles to remove dessert from pan before cutting into squares to serve.
- Store leftover dessert in freezer.