nutella nutter butter ice cream
How to Make nutella nutter butter ice cream
- Start by stirring the milk, cream, sugar and vanilla together until sugar is dissolved.
- Whisk in the pudding, until smooth. Add in the peanut butter whisking. Do the same with the nutella. I leave little clumps of both. So no need to beat it smooth.
- Now you will follow your ice cream machine directions. In the last 5 minutes of mixing add in the cookie bites.
- I then freeze it so it will really set up for at least a couple of hours.
- You will be amazed at how creamy this is you might want to double the recipe.