Not So "Fried" Ice Cream (Weight Watchers)
- 1 c
- blue bunny reduced fat vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 c
- corn flake cereal crumbs
- 1/2 Tbsp
- land o lakes light butter spread with canola oil, melted
- 1 Tbsp
- 1/2 tsp
- ground cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp
- baker's angel flake coconut, sweetened
- fat free cool whip (2 tbsp = 0 points)
- sugar free hot fudge topping (1 tbsp= 1 points)
- sugar free caramel topping (1 tbsp= 1 point)
TOPPINGS (OPTIONAL, ADDITIONAL POINTS)
How to Make Not So "Fried" Ice Cream (Weight Watchers)
- 1Line a rimmed baking sheet with waxed paper.
With a large spoon or ice cream scoop measure ice cream into two 1/2 cup balls.
Place on baking sheet then place in freezer for 1 hour.
- 2Preheat oven to 350.
Coat another large rimmed baking sheet with non stick cooking spray.
In a medium bowl combine remaining ingredients then mix well and spread on baking sheet.
Bake 5 minutes or until lightly browned and crisp.
Remove to shallow dish and allow to cool completely.
- 3Remove ice cream balls from freezer and roll in cereal mixture coating on all sides. Place on lined baking sheet and freeze for another hour or until ice cream is firm then serve.
- 4Serve with your favorite low point toppings: sugar-free hot fudge topping, sugar free caramel topping, fat free cool whip topped with a cherry, sprinkles etc etc