- chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed
- 3 Tbsp
- melted butter, cooled
- 1.75 quart carton chocolate ice cream
- 1.75 quart carton vanilla ice cream
- 1.75 quart carton strawberry ice cream
- 1/2 c
- chopped fresh strawberries
How to Make Neapolitan Pops
- 1Allow all ice cream to soften. You will need 16 popsicle craft) sticks.
If desired, line a square baking pan (9x9 or 8x8) with waxed paper, extending paper beyond pan. Stir together cookies and butter; press into pan. Freeze 10 minutes.
- 2Spread an even layer of chocolate ice cream over cookie layer; freeze 15 minutes. Spread vanilla ice cream; then freeze 15 minutes.
- 3Stir strawberries into strawberry ice cream. Spread in an even layer over vanilla layer; freeze 15 minutes. Insert 16 evenly spaced craft sticks. Loosely cover with plastic wrap.
Freeze at least 4 hours for 9 inch pan, 5 hours for 8 inch pan. , or until firm.
- 4If using waxed paper, use the edges to lift dessert from pan. Cut between stick into 16 pops. These are 254 Calories per serving.