★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 largemangoes, peeled and cut
2 Tbsplemon juice
How to Make Mango Sorbet
- puree the mangoes in a blender or food processor, sift through a strainer.set aside
- in a small pot, bring the water and sugar to a boil, till sugar melts...set aside and let cool completely.
- meanwhile whip the egg white till a soft peak.
- after cooled, add the 2 tablespoons of lemon juice to the "simple syrup" (water and sugar)and combine with the mango puree
- then gently fold in the egg white, freeze at least 4-6 hours or over night...to serve just take a fork and scrape....YUMMY