★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 large
- mangoes, peeled and cut
- 1 c
- 1/2 c
- 2 Tbsp
- lemon juice
- egg white
How to Make Mango Sorbet
- 1puree the mangoes in a blender or food processor, sift through a strainer.set aside
- 2in a small pot, bring the water and sugar to a boil, till sugar melts...set aside and let cool completely.
- 3meanwhile whip the egg white till a soft peak.
- 4after cooled, add the 2 tablespoons of lemon juice to the "simple syrup" (water and sugar)and combine with the mango puree
- 5then gently fold in the egg white, freeze at least 4-6 hours or over night...to serve just take a fork and scrape....YUMMY