Lime Huckleberry Sorbet
If you like your sorbets more tart, try adding more lime juice and cutting down on the sugar
- 2 c
- granulated sugar
- 2 1/2 c
- 1 can(s)
- frozen limeade concentrate, partially thawed
- 3 c
- lemon-lime soda (sprite or 7up)
- 2 c
- huckleberries (or blueberries would work)
How to Make Lime Huckleberry Sorbet
- 1Pour sugar and 2.5 cups water into medium saucepan. Place on stove on medium heat. Whisk sugar and water together until sugar is dissolved.
- 2When the sugar water comes to a boil, remove from heat and cool COMPLETELY.
- 3Wash, zest and juice both limes. Combine limeade, lime zest and juice, sprite and remaining water together. stir until well combined.
- 4Pour into ice cream machine and freeze until fairly thick and slushy. Add berries slowly and continue to churn until ready. Transfer to freezer until ready to eat. yummy!!!