JOANNIE'S HOT FUDGE SAUCE
Here is her recipe. I hope you enjoy as much as we all did!
- 5 Tbsp
- butter, unsalted
- 1/4 c
- cocoa powder
- chocolate, unsweetened squares
- 3/4 c
- granulated sugar
- 2/3 c
- evaporated milk
- 1 tsp
- real vanilla extract
How to Make JOANNIE'S HOT FUDGE SAUCE
- 1In a small sauce pan melt the butter. Remove from heat and add cocoa. Whisk until smooth. milk.
- 2Stir in chopped chocolate squares, sugar, and evaporated milk. Bring sauce to a boil over medium heat stirring all the while.
- 3Remove from heat when it reaches a boil. Stir is salt. Let cool briefly and stir in vanilla.
- 4Pour over ice cream. Refrigerates well.